Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life in Reverse

Do you ever have days that you feel like your life is going in reverse? That's how I feel today. In all actuality life is not going in reverse at all, but going at the speed of light. Or 59mph as some guy in Steve's class proudly announced - that was how fast light travels. So I try to look at what is moving forward. I'd like to think my career is - and definitely my relationship with my husband. It seems as we get older though some of our friendships dwindle away - go in reverse. Today I had that moment. When you actually get a clear sign that the friendship is totally over, was totally over and you wanted it to be over, but then - smack dab in your face is that sign that it is actually over.

Now I will take this time to be very thankful for the bestest and truest friends that I have and visit them to celebrate the beginning of our new decade this year...the 30s!

1 comment:

  1. I love ya girl!! We miss you and can't wait to see you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete